ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
In-tellinc is the provider for the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program to southern Tasmanian businesses funded by the Australian Government.
The ASBAS Digital Solutions program offers Tasmanian small businesses with an ABN, and less than 20 employees, low-cost, high value advice and training on a range of digital solutions in four key areas:
- Websites and selling online
- Social media and digital marketing
- Using small business software; and
- Online security and data privacy.
The Digital Solution programs is about servicing your business needs and encompasses a variety of delivery methods, including 1:1 mentoring provided by industry experts. Mentoring sessions will cover any issues unique to your business challenges.
Supporting the mentoring session will be regular workshops, monthly webinars and hours of interactive lectures and lessons delivered through an online learning platform.
The workshop topics include:
- Social Media 101
- Facebook for Small Business Simplified
- Boost Business through Facebook Advertising
- Digital Marketing Essentials
- Profile building and networking on LinkedIn
- Influence an Audience on #twitter
- Marketing with Pinterest
- Engage real followers with Instagram
- Create Marketing campaigns with Mailchimp
- SEO foundations for small business
- Simple Steps to building a website
- Cyber security for small business
- Enhance business efficiency with the cloud
The registration fee for the ASBAS workshops is $55 per person and includes up to 2 hours of personal mentoring with industry experts. Once you are registered you are eligible for an additional 2 hours of mentoring for $25.
To find out more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org