We (In-tellinc) have developed this Confidentiality Policy to allow You to disclose to your technology and business ideas to us on-line.
If You send us written material as well, We will also abide by these confidentiality provisions, pending the execution of a formal written agreement between us.
Our Confidentiality Policy is:
- We acknowledge that You have supplied, or may supply, us with information that may be commercially sensitive.
- will treat your information as confidential and will not disclose it to any third party without your written permission.
- Unless We have already received similar ideas from third parties, We will assume that all right title and interest in your information belongs to You.
- We are under no obligation to inform You whether or not We have received similar ideas from third parties.
- We will only use your information for the specific purpose of evaluating our interest in incubating You and not for any other purpose.
- We will not reproduce your information, or sell it, trade it or otherwise expose or offer it for sale or acquisition without your written permission.
- We will promptly return to You, or destroy, any documents or other materials that You send us if You request us to do so. We may destroy them of our own accord if You do not instruct us otherwise within three (3) calendar months of receipt.
- We will delete the computer files that You send us if You request us to do so. We may destroy them of our own accord if You do not instruct us otherwise within three (3) calendar months of receipt.
- We will sign a formal 2-way Confidentiality Agreement with You if we wish to progress our relationship with You further after reviewing the information that You submit to us under this Confidentiality Policy.
We look forward to receiving your Online Application Form and supporting materials. Also, please do not hesitate to contact us if You have any questions or concerns regarding the operation of this Confidentiality Policy.