Enterprise Centre Tasmania - South
In-tellinc as an Enterprise Centre provides confidential and practical advice to southern based Tasmanian businesses.
- Do you have a great business idea you want to explore further?
- Are you in the early stages of starting your business and need some help?
- Are you running an existing business and need to find more customers, expand your offering or consolidate your market position?
- Are you thinking of selling or setting up a succession plan?
If you answered YES to any of these than we can help you with up to 5 hours of free assistance.
We work with businesses from Huonville to Bruny Island to Sandy Bay to Glenorchy. Call us today on 6165-1556 so we can work together to provide the assistance and specific business expertise you need.
Services we offer include:
How to get started in business:
- Evaluating business opportunities
- Whether to buy or start a new business
- Marketing, finance and compliance issues
- What registrations licences and permits you need
- Putting it all together in a business plan
How to promote your business:
- Understanding the best marketing tactics for you
- Developing a marketing strategy that works
- Using the web and online tools successfully
- Indentifying the best target markets to go after
- Building stronger customer relationships.
How to plan for business success:
- Understanding how and why you should plan
- Reviewing your business for opportunities
- Business planning tools to build on your offering
- Preparing an action plan and timetables
- Financial management and budgeting
How to effectively manage a business:
- Basic book-keeping to keep on track
- Ways to manage cash flow
- Meeting compliance requirements
- Staffing and human resources
- Developing your own business skills.
Come and talk to us. Also visit the Business Tasmania web site which has lots of information for small business and useful business templates www.business.tas.gov.au
Level 1 61 Davey Street Hobart 7001