In-tellinc 03 6165 1556

News

Home > News

In-tellinc a Supporting Small Business with Apprenticeships and Traineeships Program Provider

Published by Suzi Watral - Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The Supporting Small Business with Apprenticeships and Traineeships Program is a new grant program that aims to make it easier for small businesses to employ an apprentice or trainee.

In-tellinc is available to help small business owners navigate their way through taking on a new apprentice or trainee.  We provide

tailored assistance to small businesses with less than 20 employees to make it easier to employ an apprentice or trainee.

Services are free to eligible businesses and include:

• assistance to obtain business advice on the feasibility of employing an apprentice or trainee
  • support to recruit the right person for the business
  • planning the apprentice or trainee job role and workplace training requirements, and
  • ongoing mentoring and advice for the business and apprentice or trainee.
Contact us today on 03 6165-1556

Comments

Grayce Calixtro commented on 22-Apr-2017 02:30 AM
Any suggestions on sites to start a blog where I can BS sports and another happenings?
Jed commented on 22-Apr-2017 04:02 PM
I have been wanting to start an online business for a while and have done a lot of research about the various types of opportunities. You are absolutely right about the number of scams out there! I’ve finally come to an honest website just when I was about to give up. I realize that nothing worth having comes easy and I am prepared to work hard to develop a business I can be proud of:)
Lawrence commented on 22-Apr-2017 07:25 PM
Elden commented on 22-Apr-2017 08:22 PM
Absolutely Dorina. Vigilance should be our watch word in the digital age. Imagine 24.5million online fraud last year alone, which is frightening. We should not be caught up at all. Many thanks for visiting our site.s All the best to you always.
Jamie commented on 27-Apr-2017 05:02 PM
Hello Daniel,Each vendor has their own requirements for the personnel they would like to hire. When you visit their booth, they will inform you about the requisite qualifications for the various roles they have open. We also suggest that all visitors to the Fair walk with a CV highlighting their experience and education to leave with the hiring managers.
Chastity Forkan commented on 15-May-2017 04:37 AM
Register, be found, get clients!
Virgen Ackmann commented on 16-May-2017 06:07 PM
www.locabarcelona.com
more instagram likes commented on 28-May-2017 07:28 AM
Thank you for every other magnificent article. Where else may just anyone get that type of information in such an ideal method of writing?
I've a presentation next week, and I am on the look
for such info.
Kelli commented on 09-Jun-2017 04:40 AM
Would love to forever get updated outstanding web blog!

Look into my site ::Cheap blackberry
Colene Higham commented on 16-Jun-2017 05:29 AM
Interesting info
Malissa Brune commented on 20-Jun-2017 01:55 AM
Weiter so ! Netter Beitrag :)
Garrett commented on 23-Jun-2017 03:53 AM
Thank you for your blog post. Jones and I are already saving to get a new guide on this topic and your article has made all of us to save the money.
Your thoughts really solved all our concerns. In fact, more than what we had thought of just before we ran into your fantastic blog. We no longer have doubts and a troubled mind because you have attended to our own needs in this article. Thanks

Here is my web site ...http://forum.worldcuponline.Net

Captcha Image

Trackback Link
Trackbacks
Post has no trackbacks.

News See all

Digital Ready Targeted to Manufacturers.

In-tellinc Appointed as Enterprise Centre Tasmania - South West & Central South

In-tellinc has been appointed as the Business Enterprise Centre for the South West and Central South region of Tasmania.  If you are a start up or existing small business we can assist with up to 5 hours of free business advice.  To find out more go to www.enterprisecentres.tas.gov.au/