Your right to privacy is a concern to us
Our site is designed to allow you to have control over the personal information you provide. This page sets out the steps we have taken to protect your privacy and demonstrates how the information you provide is used.
In general, you can browse our site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you in order to carry out your requests.
Subscription and Registration
In one area on our Web site, we ask you to provide information that will enable us to follow-up with you after your visit. For example, we request information from you when you:
- Submit your online application form
In this instance, we ask only the minimum information to carry out your request.
We (In-tellinc) have developed this Confidentiality Policy to allow You to disclose to your technology and business ideas to us on-line.
If you send us written material as well, We will also abide by these confidentiality provisions, pending the execution of a formal written agreement between us.
Our Confidentiality Policy is:
- We acknowledge that You have supplied, or may supply, us with information that may be commercially sensitive.
- Will treat your information as confidential and will not disclose it to any third party without your written permission.
- Unless We have already received similar ideas from third parties, We will assume that all right title and interest in your information belongs to You.
- We are under no obligation to inform You whether or not We have received similar ideas from third parties.
- We will only use your information for the specific purpose of evaluating our interest in incubating You and not for any other purpose.
- We will not reproduce your information, or sell it, trade it or otherwise expose or offer it for sale or acquisition without your written permission.
- We will promptly return to You, or destroy, any documents or other materials that You send us if You request us to do so. We may destroy them of our own accord if You do not instruct us otherwise within three (3) calendar months of receipt.
- We will delete the computer files that You send us if You request us to do so. We may destroy them of our own accord if You do not instruct us otherwise within three (3) calendar months of receipt.
- We will sign a formal 2-way Confidentiality Agreement with You if we wish to progress our relationship with You further after reviewing the information that You submit to us under this Confidentiality Policy.
We look forward to receiving your Online Application Form and supporting materials. Also, please do not hesitate to contact us if You have any questions or concerns regarding the operation of this Confidentiality Policy.
In-tellinc's web site is designed to give you control over the privacy of your name, address, email and any other information you provide us. We offer the industry standard security measures available through your browser called SSL encryption.
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Web sites linked to or from our Web site nor the information or content contained therein. Often links to other Web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our Web site.