The right words are instantly engaging. Let's talk techniques to help your writing be clear and captivating.
About this Event
When it comes to writing the words for your business it's important to see the difference between what you want to tell the customer and what the customer needs to know.
What will keep them engaged? What will make them tune out?
We'll be covering:
- A website isn't a book. How is online different?
- What is my story and how does it become the customer's story?
- Big words. Weasel words. Jargon and technical language. Repetition. How they tune out the customer.
- Structure and emphasis. Help you're customers find what they're looking for.
- Natural language. Would you say that in person?
- Personality and point-of-difference. You are what makes your small business special.
Having a range of tools and techniques will help you craft better words to communicate with your customers. Come along and join the discussion.Book your spot