In-tellinc provides business advisory services funded by the Tasmanian Government through the Tasmanian Business Advice Service (TBAS) and New Business Support Pilot (NBS) programs. These Programs offer free and confidential business advice and information to existing small businesses (up to five hours at no cost) and to those who wish to start up a business (up to two hours at no cost).
- Do you have a great business idea you want to explore further?
- Are you in the early stages of starting your business and need some help?
- Are you running an existing business and need to find more customers, expand your offering or consolidate your market position?
- Are you thinking of selling or setting up a succession plan?
Get started by registering online with Business Tasmania:
The topics our advisors can cover include:
How to get started in business
- Evaluating business opportunities
- Whether to buy or start a new business
- Marketing, finance and compliance issues
- What registrations licences and permits you need
- Putting it all together in a business plan
How to promote your business
- Understanding the best marketing tactics for you
- Developing a marketing strategy that works
- Using the web and online tools successfully
- Indentifying the best target markets to go after
- Building stronger customer relationships.
How to plan for business success
- Understanding how and why you should plan
- Reviewing your business for opportunities
- Business planning tools to build on your offering
- Preparing an action plan and timetables
- Financial management and budgeting
How to effectively manage a business
- Basic book-keeping to keep on track
- Ways to manage cash flow
- Meeting compliance requirements
- Staffing and human resources
- Developing your own business skills.
Come and talk to us. Also visit the Business Tasmania web site which has lots of information for small business and useful business templates www.business.tas.gov.au