- Do you have a great business idea you want to explore further?
- Are you in the early stages of starting your business and need some help?
- Are you running an existing business and need to find more customers, expand your offering or consolidate your market position?
- Are you thinking of selling or setting up a succession plan?
If you answered YES to any of these than we can help you with up to 5 hours of free assistance.
We work with businesses from Huonville to Bruny Island to Sandy Bay to Glenorchy. Call us today on 6165-1556 so we can work together to provide the assistance and specific business expertise you need.
Services we offer include:
How to get started in business:
- Evaluating business opportunities
- Whether to buy or start a new business
- Marketing, finance and compliance issues
- What registrations licences and permits you need
- Putting it all together in a business plan
How to promote your business:
- Understanding the best marketing tactics for you
- Developing a marketing strategy that works
- Using the web and online tools successfully
- Indentifying the best target markets to go after
- Building stronger customer relationships.
How to plan for business success:
- Understanding how and why you should plan
- Reviewing your business for opportunities
- Business planning tools to build on your offering
- Preparing an action plan and timetables
- Financial management and budgeting
How to effectively manage a business:
- Basic book-keeping to keep on track
- Ways to manage cash flow
- Meeting compliance requirements
- Staffing and human resources
- Developing your own business skills.
Come and talk to us. Also visit the Business Tasmania web site which has lots of information for small business and useful business templates www.business.tas.gov.au